If you have been involved in a trade in real estate in which you believe a real estate licensee may have acted improperly, or you have engaged a brokerage to provide you with rental property management or strata management services, and believe that licensee has not acted properly, you may contact the Real Estate Council to file a complaint.

The Real Estate Council is not empowered to resolve commission disputes, make monetary settlements or adjudicate contract matters. To find out more, read Making a Complaint About a Licensee or contact the Council and request a Complaints Package at 604-683-9664, toll-free 1-877-683-9664, or by email at info @ recbc.ca.